For over 10 years, Canadian Construction Core Ltd. has served the Ottawa are as a leader in commercial design-builds, construction management and general contracting. We currently have an opening for a Project Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to plan and supervise a range of construction projects from start to finish. The successful candidate will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards and ensuring safety policies are strictly adhered to.
- Purchasing supplies, tools and materials.
- Document control.
- Preparing progress reports.
- Building and maintaining client and supplier relationships.
- Prepare project close out documents.
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Valid G class driver’s license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial project management
- Ability to prepare and track budgets
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Understanding of project forecasting and projections
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and the occasional weekend as required.
Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
|Job Category||Canadian Construction Core Ltd.|