Canadian Construction Core Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Skilled Labourer We specialize in commercial renovations, facility maintenance and tenant improvements.
Candidates must be able to perform ALL the following tasks, with minimal to no supervision:
Renovations and repairs, commercial flooring removal and installation, T-bar ceilings, windows/doors installation, millwork/carpentry repairs and install, light demolition work, drywall repairs and installation, painting, concrete repairs, etc.
Education, Experience and Qualifications Requirements
- 5 years experience required in the construction Industry or related areas – Required
- First Aid/CPR, Working at Heights and WHMIS certification – Preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance – Required
- Valid G driver’s licence – Required
- Company vehicle to get from shop to the worksite
- 2 weeks vacation + 1 week paid time off at Christmas
- 1 week additional vacation at 5 years of employment
- 3 paid sick/personal days
- Paid recertification of courses required to work in the industry.
- Full hours with possibility of overtime
- Good quality tools
- Health and safety PEE (not including steal toed shoes)
- Company branded work clothes – Shirts, hats, toques etc.
- Benefits coming soon…
Monday to Friday
07:30 – 16:00
$25 – $32 per hour
While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with a Disabilities Act (AODA), Canadian Construction Core Ltd. and Canadian Lock & Supply Ltd. are committed to providing accommodations for people with a disability in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Job Category||Canadian Construction Core Ltd.|