Fulltime employment for a skilled labourer that likes to be busy.
Education, Experience and Qualifications Requirements
- 5 years experience required in the construction Industry or related areas – Required
- Highschool diploma and/or Carpentry – Required
- First Aid/CPR, Working at Heights and WHMIS certification – Preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance – Required
- Valid G driver’s licence – Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Ability to work with hand and power tools is an asset.
- Ability to demolish walls and temporary structures.
- Ability to preform construction activities such as painting, mudding, door and frame installation, framing, drywall, concrete, etc.
- Maintain clean worksite, equipment, vehicles, and work areas.
- Move construction materials and equipment.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and the occasional weekend as required.
- Must be able to work well on a team, but also work independently.
- Ability to present a professional image. Must be punctual and reliable.
- Occasional heavy lifting required exceeding 50lbs.
We are looking for someone that pays attention to detail and takes pride in their work. Potentially assume a leadership position in the future.
$18 – $25 per hour. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Canadian Construction Core Ltd.|