Fulltime employment for a skilled labourer that likes to be busy.
Job entitles doing various renovation works in commercial, industrial, government and Health Care buildings.
Education, Experience and Qualifications Requirements
- 5 years experience required in the construction Industry or related areas – Required
- Highschool diploma and/or Carpentry – Required
- First Aid/CPR, Working at Heights and WHMIS certification – Preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance – Required
- Valid G driver’s licence – Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Ability to work with hand and power tools is an asset.
- Ability to demolish walls and temporary structures.
- Ability to preform construction activities such as painting, mudding, door and frame installation, framing, drywall, concrete, etc.
- Maintain clean worksite, equipment, vehicles, and work areas.
- Move construction materials and equipment.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and the occasional weekend as required.
- Must be able to work well on a team, but also work independently.
- Ability to present a professional image. Must be punctual and reliable.
- Occasional heavy lifting required exceeding 50lbs.
- Full hours with possibility of overtime
- Training Courses
- Good quality tools
- Health and safety equipment (not including steal toed shoes)
- Uniform – Shirts and hats
- Company vehicle to get from shop to work site
We are looking for someone that pays attention to detail and takes pride in their work. Potentially assume a leadership position in the future.
$20 to $30 per hour. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with a Disabilities Act (AODA), Canadian Construction Core Ltd. and Canadian Lock & Supply Ltd. are committed to providing accommodations for people with a disability in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
|Job Category||Canadian Construction Core Ltd.|